Sunday 9 October 2011

Release of Dominion

So Dominion was released a few weeks back. On the home page of the LOL website you can read a few of the review regarding Dominion.
  • “The thing that I love most, personally, about Dominion is that every game is different.”
    Mobafire
  • “As one of the most popular multiplayer online battle arenas, Dominion really pushes League of Legends to the next level. Many can probably enjoy the fact that this mode pulls out a lot of the action from League of Legends while cutting down the slower aspects of the game.”
    LeagueCraft
  • “Dominion has a lot to offer for the game.”
    Colby Cheeze
  • “It’s a lot of fun. I really, really, really love it.”
    League Top 10
  • “We love the new Dominion game mode.”
     IvyLOL

Personally, I really do enjoy playing Dominion as a bit of a time killer - it's easy to handle when you have a bad team as the games aren't too long. My heart still lies with the original 5v5, where I can rack up the biggest amount of kills.

10 comments:

  1. Interesting game mode, I will check it out asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try this game mode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't played LoL since beta, maybe I'll start back up with this shorter game mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've played Dominion... and for someone that has played over 1000 games on Summoner's rift I just cant play any other game type.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wesley I totally agree. I've played about 300 games on Summoners Rift; Dominion is only played for me 1 game out of 10.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard so many good things about LOL. I'm going to give it a shot. Great blog man! Following for sure. Will be back for tips and tricks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cant play dominion with random other players. somehow im to stupid or they are to stupid for that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dominion is so much more fast paced than summoners rift, its crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. TY for sharing, I'll test them out

    ReplyDelete